When I used to wake up in the morning, the first few thoughts on my mind definitely did not what I want to have for breakfast. As a coffee drinking gal, I was never a big breakfast eater from the get go, but that all changed when I tasted my first açaí. What is Açaí you may ask? Açaí (pronounce ah-sah-EE) is a berry native to Southern Americas and recently took popularity as a superfood worldwide. On days when I have a busy schedule ahead, I make sure to have a very nutritious meal and my absolute favorite go-to breakfast in the morning is an Açaí smoothie. Not only is smoothie is rich in antioxidants, packed with nutrients, and also high omegas, but it is simple to make and drinking it will fill your morning with fruity, tropical vibes. Here is my play on my favorite açaí, power breakfast smoothie!
Açaí Banana-Berry Smoothie
- 1 Frozen Smoothie Packet of Pure, Unsweetened Açaí
- 1 Frozen Banana
- ⅔ Cup of Almond Milk
- A Handful of Your Favorite Berries (I like adding strawberries and Blueberries)
- Agave (the amount to your liking)
- Place all your of ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cute mason jar or your favorite cup and enjoy! Sip it from a straw to unleash into the ultimate tropical vibe. If you’re on the go, pour it into
And voila, you have made an easy, breakfast (may I add, it’s vegan!) that will allow you to take on the rest of your day!