As every season changes, new trends are developing and becoming extremely popular everywhere you look. As you put together your new swimwear wardrobe, take a look at the Top 10 Fall Swimwear Trends!
- Velvet has been up and coming, starting out with accessories and clothing, and now with swimwear. Every designer is incorporating velvet in their collection this season, and you should too. Check out this ensemble from Karma Bikinis!
- One of the newest trends in swimwear is long sleeve suits. The sleeves protect the skin from the UV rays in a fashionable way. It is the perfect piece to wear for a day of exploring and adventure outside.
Take a peek at this gorgeous piece from Boamar Swimwear.
- Robes are the newest trend in swimwear. They are laid back, comfortable, and easy to take on and off. Plus, the beautiful prints are the statement piece of your swimwear ensemble! This Sapia Simone pool robe is a must have.
- Gingham print is on the rise. This prints is minimalistic but feminine and flirty, you won’t be able to resist. Chloe Rose and Epoch Swimwear are killing it this department.
- Wrapping around the ribcage defines your body beautifully, which is why so many designers are incorporating it into their collections this season. Agua Bendita and Boamar have this trend it in their newest collections.
- Tassels is one of the trends that managed to grow from last season to this with virtually every designer including some form of tassel accent for 2018. Check out these pieces from Kaicos!
- DIY Tops are on another level this season. Designers are creating pieces that can be transformed into multiple tops in one. Hot as Hell offers a top with 6 different ways to change it up.
- Sexy cutout one pieces are changing the game, the possibilities of designs are endless. Every designer has adapted this trend to their collections, each of them having their own unique take on it. Revel Rey and Siempre Golden have some must have piece.
- Embellishments are back and better than ever! Sequins and beading are being incorporated in the newest 2018 collections from all the top designers. The intricate detailing on each piece is one of a kind. Agua Bendita is creating pieces like this by hand!
- Off-the-shoulder is here to stay. The off-the-shoulder style has been a huge trend in clothing for two seasons strong, and now it’s migrated fully to swimwear. These pieces are have a sweet look with subtle hint of sexy. Take a look at what Nirvanic Swim has to offer!
These fall trends will be seen everywhere this season, get your favorite pieces while they last. You won’t want to wait, shop them all on Cacique Boutique!