Along side a summer bod and a Cacique Boutique bikini, all you really need for a perfect beach day is an ultimate playlists. These are a few of our favorite anthems for some endless tanning and beach surfing.
This playlist is like cold watermelon on a hot day!! Filled with refreshing new artist and upbeat jams.
18 Beach Worthy Tracks:
- Justin Timberlake – Supplies
- Due Lipa – IDGAF
- Camila Cabello – Into It
- Supastars – Migos
- N.E.R.D & Rihanna – Lemon
- Dizzy – Swim
- Better Than I Used to Be – Mat Kearney
- Saved – Khalid
- The Middle – Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
- Diplomatic Immunity – Drake
- Sober – G-Eazy
- So Far Away – Martin Garrix (feat. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya)
- Hurtin’ Me – Stefflon Don (feat. Sean Paul & Popcan)
- La Modelo – Ozuna (feat. Cardi B)
- Slow – Matoma (feat. Noah Cyrus)
- Mine – Bazzi
- Where’s My Love – SYML
- Best Part – Daniel Caesar (feat. H.E.R.)
What do you think of this playlist? Which is your favorite track? Comment below!